Junko

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome.  Should be a few sites down there, I'll let the locals chime in.  If you don't find anyone looking for love, I'd encourage you to just book a rental day at any of the local sites and go along solo.  Airsoft is a very welcoming hobby, it's super easy to get talking to people.  All you have to do is ask someone about their gun and then your problem is getting them to stop talking to you. 😆

Hi Dan 👋 

Come in,sit down,listen and be prepared for your life to change. Change for the better or for the worse is a question only you can answer. Let us know which in twelve months!

I know which answer I would put money on😉

Laugh,cry but always call your hits 👍

Enjoy

Regards 

Welcome 🖐

Don't worry about joining a group.  Most of us started as loners.

Do plenty of reading to get an idea what its all about and then book yourself in a game as a rental to start.

Get talking to people at the tables and after a few game days you'll be in a group of regulars.

Have a look here for sites near you.

https://playairsoft.uk/

Hey @Junko, I’m a fellow Cheshire man myself. If you’re looking for sites to play at, jump on playairsoft.uk, there’s a few around North West. I’ve recently visited West Midlands and Yorkshire for my airsoft fix, as I’m touring the north of England to have a broader view of what’s available.

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay!

EDIT: Looks like @EDcase beat me to it! 😅

Edited by shadowfacex

Welcome to the money pit that is airsoft. I swear a crack habit would be cheaper. 

I can't really recommend any sites as you're a bit far away from me, but as others have posted, don't be afraid to rock up on your lonesome as the majority of airsofters are a friendly bunch and will be happy to show off their kit. 

Also I recommend renting for your first few games as it'll help you work out what suits your style of play. You don't want to shell out a large sum if money on a gun or other gear only to find out you don't get on with it (eg I prefer SMGs and carbines over full size rifles) 

4 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Welcome to the money pit that is airsoft. I swear a crack habit would be cheaper. 

I can't really recommend any sites as you're a bit far away from me, but as others have posted, don't be afraid to rock up on your lonesome as the majority of airsofters are a friendly bunch and will be happy to show off their kit. 

Also I recommend renting for your first few games as it'll help you work out what suits your style of play. You don't want to shell out a large sum if money on a gun or other gear only to find out you don't get on with it (eg I prefer SMGs and carbines over full size rifles) 

Cheers man I'll contact outpost as that's my nearest within 20 minutes ☠️ then just decide on a date I'm going. Yeah don't want to rush into buying anything as I want to get feel for it first 

Cheers 

Also remember to get stuck in, many new players join and take it slow and steady being too cautious about being shot. I think most people agree that the first game of the day is always a bit on your tip toes because you can't remember if it hurts or not but once you get hit for the first time in the day you have nothing to worry about. Also remember that the rental guns are not going to be perfect but will be good enough to hit anyone on the site. Lastly nothing is a silly idea if it works, sometimes sprinting into no man's land wins you the game

Hi @Junko 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and players! 🔫🤪👍

Have fun getting started, rent, see if it’s for you, brings some friends or go solo, you will fit right in, have a laugh and play by the rules! 🤞👍

Have a channel, with some tips for beginners if interested, on the media section, on here? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

1 hour ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Junko 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and players! 🔫🤪👍

Have fun getting started, rent, see if it’s for you, brings some friends or go solo, you will fit right in, have a laugh and play by the rules! 🤞👍

Have a channel, with some tips for beginners if interested, on the media section, on here? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

Just subscribed to the channel pal thanks 

Hi @Junko 👋

Thanks for the Sub, enjoy it for what it is and hopefully hear some good things from your 1st game! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.