New John Wick film: What guns do you want/think will feature?

HELIflipper03

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

With the announcement of the new John Wick chapter 4 film, what guns do you think John will be using? What gun do you want him to personally use? Let's here your theories!

Personally, I hope they steer away from the TT racegun stuff.  Though perhaps that's wishful thinking considering Taran's role in training I guess.  Part of me thinks it would be cool to see some less common stuff.  I seem to recall the third one ends with John without all his connections to the Continental etc so perhaps we'll see him geared up with less Gucci stuff.  As a big fan of films like Hard Boiled and The Killer etc and the Beretta 92FS, I feel the John Wick franchise could perfectly pay homage to some of the brutal up close and personal gunfights that you see in HK cinema of that era.

Supplement the Beretta M92FS with other guns from the first Max Payne game, M11, sawed off shotgun, Colt M733.  Maybe even the M79 and Jackhammer if they're feeling a bit funky.  So, with the exception of the M79 and Jackhammer, just more basic stuff that might be able to be sourced from the black market/people still friendly with John but not on the level of the Continental.

6 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I'd love to see him go full on AK/Makarov. 

Something tells me we might see a kitted Saiga 12.  Starting off with a drum mag and then reloaded with those 10 rounders.  I've got no evidence to back that up, just a feeling. 

On 19/01/2022 at 09:23, Rogerborg said:

Mk12 SPR is made of pure copium.

image.thumb.png.102b4937bc6017b786d9f19410606fe1.png

Do you think it prudent for me to keep a screenshot of this Wikipedia article on my person, when attending a bog standard weekend skirmish?

Screenshot_20220115-194329__01.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.