Getting ICS grip to fit my specna arms edge

steverebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So being stupid I purchases an ics pistol grip for my specna arms edge 07 and it does not fit right it appears the the entire grip needs to shift left but the guide line prevents it.

Has anyone managed to get an ics grip to fit a non ics gun?

33 minutes ago, steverebo said:

So being stupid I purchases an ics pistol grip for my specna arms edge 07 and it does not fit right it appears the the entire grip needs to shift left but the guide line prevents it.

Has anyone managed to get an ics grip to fit a non ics gun?

Oh dear god, did you buy MTR grip?!?

If you did, sell the grip, or return it to the vendor if you can (distance selling rules n'all that).

As per the other thread, you will not find any kind of happiness with that grip. The angle is wrong. The receiver/grip interface geometry is wrong. It's a spare part for a certain type of ICS M4. It doesn't even work with other ICS guns. I'm not saying it's completely impossible to make it fit, but you will need to be pretty inventive with a Dremel to stand a chance of getting it to work.

49 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Oh dear god, did you buy MTR grip?!?

If you did, sell the grip, or return it to the vendor if you can (distance selling rules n'all that).

As per the other thread, you will not find any kind of happiness with that grip. The angle is wrong. The receiver/grip interface geometry is wrong. It's a spare part for a certain type of ICS M4. It doesn't even work with other ICS guns. I'm not saying it's completely impossible to make it fit, but you will need to be pretty inventive with a Dremel to stand a chance of getting it to work.

That is the exact grip I purchased @#$% never mind we live and learn. I will look to sell it along with the 2 hop rubbers I bought that didn't work out 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.