Protecting TM stainless finish

BigStew

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So currently got a pair of stainless Hi Capa 5.1s that I want to make into para ordances type pistols. I have switched out the grips for Guarder ones with the rounded trigger guards. I am looking for recommendations for stainless steel effect paints for the grips and a hard wearing clear coat to protect the finish that's fairly idiot proof to used.

1 minute ago, BigAl said:

Better of selling the Capa's and buying Para's.  Not gonna look right without Para Frame and Slide.  

No one makes paras any more WA come up second hand but only once in a blue moon 

Did not know WE made a Para however just dropped £230 on the TM 5.1s, the WE is out of stock and it's a WE Hi Capa. which unless they made Interstellar leaps in quality is second only to a WE 1911 as being the worst gun I have ever fired. So other than sell good guns to get bad guns or rarer than rocking horse poo guns anyone got some advice on painting the Hi Capas?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.