Specna Edge vs Specna One series

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you take BO2 - part of the original or ONE series - over any of the Edge series?

The original oem was E&C which is generally well thought of, and some have said that although the Edge series is easier to change a spring on, the build quality is not as good as the original ONE series guns.

Does anyone know who the oem is for the Edge series?

• Supporters

As the owner of an SA-A03 I'd take the B02 every day. E&C are still the OEM for the One series, personally I wouldn't say the potential for issues from the Edge series is worth the bonus of a quick change spring and maybe an Aster mosfet.

18 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Does anyone know who the oem is for the Edge series?

There are various rumours, but AIM TOP comes up every now and then.

Either way, they appear to share the same OEMs as some Evolution & Lancer Tactical models.

• Supporters
45 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks. 

AIM TOP is a new one for me.

They've been around for a long while, you don't tend to hear about them so much these days because they just OEM for other brands but they did an absolutely awful M249 years ago!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.