Doesn't fire

Awhewell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I was test firing my new tracer unit and I was adjusting the hop up . It started making a clanging hitting sound so I stopped and turned the hop up down . I put a new mag in to test it again and the first thing I noticed was that the mag was moving around alot . I tried to fire it and the gun was making the firing sound but not 1 bb went into the barrel . I got this gun at Christmas.  Its the lancer Tactical LT-12.  Many thanks to anyone that can help 

33 minutes ago, Awhewell said:

So I was test firing my new tracer unit and I was adjusting the hop up . It started making a clanging hitting sound so I stopped and turned the hop up down . I put a new mag in to test it again and the first thing I noticed was that the mag was moving around alot . I tried to fire it and the gun was making the firing sound but not 1 bb went into the barrel . I got this gun at Christmas.  Its the lancer Tactical LT-12.  Many thanks to anyone that can help 

Post a video up, if still in warranty return...

When you say you put a new mag in, did you mean you just reloaded the same mag or is it a different mag? If different is the 1st one feeding alright and are they the same make of mag? If two different mags and ones feeding you have either have broken mag or an incompatible mag. I Agree with Adolf hamster it will be a case of BBs bouncing of the tracer. This could be due to over hop or the tracer could be miss aligned on the thread. Other possibility if you have the long nuprol tracer its actual muzzle can be too narrow and clip BBs as they exit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.