Cyma CM.041G Airsoft MP5 Review / Best Bang For Your Buck Airsoft Rifle / Stigmau5

Stigmau5

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Best Bang For Your Buck Airsoft Rifle. This is what I asked myself when I picked up this Cyma CM.041G Airsoft MP5 . When it comes to airsoft MP5 AEGs.There are plenty to choose from. So what is the Cyma CM.041G Airsoft MP5 actually like. Take a look at my review and find out.

Cyma mp5s are always great and it's good to see this one is so good especially considering its price tag, but I can't deal with how this one looks. I'm too classical, I like my mp5s to look classical and this looks like a space gun :D 

• 2 years later...

My first airsoft purchase and my most used gun, no complaints, takes a beating and great out the box. Had a few little bits modified, added a Titan mosfet for trigger fun and new rubber/barrel, didn't need anything else doing to it for it to be grande. 

SCCQBng-10-8-23-126.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.