New player looking for games

Oakesy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all! 

Before Christmas I decided that I wanted to start getting into airsoft, so I bought all my gear, guns and clothes etc rearing to go with plenty of sites around me in Yorkshire! 

However, I almost instantly after doing this got a job offer in Surrey and had to moved down to Guildford full time. I've now been here for about 4 month and starting to settle in and bring my gear down. 

My problem is however, I can't find many sites around Guildford and I'm still learning the area/Surrey. 

Does anyone know of any sites in fairly (30mins) Close proximity? 

Many thanks! 

36 minutes ago, Oakesy said:

Hi all! 

Before Christmas I decided that I wanted to start getting into airsoft, so I bought all my gear, guns and clothes etc rearing to go with plenty of sites around me in Yorkshire! 

However, I almost instantly after doing this got a job offer in Surrey and had to moved down to Guildford full time. I've now been here for about 4 month and starting to settle in and bring my gear down. 

My problem is however, I can't find many sites around Guildford and I'm still learning the area/Surrey. 

Does anyone know of any sites in fairly (30mins) Close proximity? 

Many thanks! 

Hi @Oakesy🖐

Welcome to the madhouse.

Have a look on 'playairsoft.uk'

Lots of sites listed with details and locations.

Hope you find one nearby.

Regards 👍 

• 5 weeks later...

Ambush airsoft and campaign airsoft. Both within a mile of each other where the A3 joins the M25. Shout if your going and you can probably join us

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.