Acetech Bifrost

NeonMidnight

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I think it could be fun. I wouldn't use rainbow mode and would pick a single colour. 

Muzzle flashes are becoming more and more popular at my site. It madness becuase it's a very dark site and the flash just gives your position away. If you don't mind that, the flash can be cool customisation.

What gets me about these simulated muzzle flash things is that they look more like someone pissing about with a cheap torch, rather than an actual muzzle flash 

it is an amazing bit of kit.

yes, the muzzle flash can give your position away,  but that doesnt bother me too much given the sites i play at and the way i play.
it is surprising how well it lights up white bbs.
i run it all the time on my tippmann, and just unscrew it from the barrel if i decide i want to be super sneaky.

i do have a mildly amusing tale regarding my bifrost....
i used it at apocalypse airsoft a couple of weeks after it got released (having ordered directly from acetech,  i got it in my hands before any of the airsoft shops i use), as well as TAG rounds from the M320 mounted on my tippmann.  one of the enemy players approached me in the safe zone as i was reloading the TAG shells and asked if i was the one with the rainbow tracer as well as the TAG rounds.  when i confirmed that i was,  this player told me that i had confirmed his fears and then revealed to me that some of the blue team had associated the TAGs and the rainbow flash... and that when they saw the muzzle flash, they turned and ran the opposite way..   so the bifrost can be used as a tool of intimidation in the right circumstances

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.