SR25/M110

Rollade

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone know of another SR25/M110 GBBR system coming on to the market? I know there’s the VFC one but as i’m sure you’re all aware, they no longer seem to exists. I’m all for WE GBBR as they seem to be a nice happy medium and I’d LOVE for them to bring out an SR25. 
what are other people’s thoughts, does anyone here own the VFC version? 

• 1 month later...

I’ve got the VFC M110 and it is gorgeous. I absolutely love it. But, and it’s a big but, I’ve not used it in any games and I never will. It was bought as a collectors piece and so I can’t tell you how well it will perform in game and how well the internals will last. The externals though, as expected from VFC are awesome and it feels fantastic. Nice heavy recoil, very loud and solid as a rock. It’s unfortunate that VFC can’t build the internals like the build the external.

On 04/01/2022 at 17:13, Rollade said:

Does anyone know of another SR25/M110 GBBR system coming on to the market? I know there’s the VFC one but as i’m sure you’re all aware, they no longer seem to exists. I’m all for WE GBBR as they seem to be a nice happy medium and I’d LOVE for them to bring out an SR25. 
what are other people’s thoughts, does anyone here own the VFC version? 

Yep, I own and play with the VFC Mk11 Mod0. They're really nice rifles, solidly built and operate pretty nicely... Very loud with a huge kick too.

With an upgraded hop rubber and inner barrel the range is actually very impressive and consistency is pretty good too certainly one of their better designs and quite usable as a marksman's rifle although it's not as Lazer like as a highly tuned AEG or bolt sniper rifle but then that's not why you're playing with one.

As to other gbbr brands, sadly it's unlikely to happen. It's also worth noting that I have the original limited edition run that had the forged reciever and internals which may or may not make a difference. It's hard to say for certain.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.