VFC MP7 aeg

Stratton Oakmont

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just had the joy of stripping this down as it went full auto when testing it prior to posting as it was provisionally sold. 

One faulty trigger micro switch I’d the culprit. Whilst it’s open I’ll replace with a Tokyo marui hop rubber and hope that when the new microswitch arrives and I put it back together it’s one that will only need to be reopened once in a blue moon.

if you have had the pleasure of servicing a cyma/Tm m14 then this is even more fun.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

if you have had the pleasure of servicing a cyma/Tm m14 then this is even more fun.

Wiring through the hop unit: horrifying meme or horrifying reality?

Like all memes some truth in it, just a magnet and a micro switch but it’s on the outside not in the feeding area. It’s actually less of a problem than the trigger microswitch wire routing which is a going to be a joy to replicate on the new one (I don’t think)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.