IWI X95 external parts

Karinexmachina

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a Umarex X95 which I'm wanting to setup to be a decent Airsoft replica. I was wondering if I need a firearms license just to buy grips and forends from IWI USA? (Was just a thought)

im wanting to cut off the grip and set it up to take a Cutlass grip since I like it's appearance.

• Supporters
20 hours ago, Karinexmachina said:

I have a Umarex X95 which I'm wanting to setup to be a decent Airsoft replica. I was wondering if I need a firearms license just to buy grips and forends from IWI USA? (Was just a thought)

im wanting to cut off the grip and set it up to take a Cutlass grip since I like it's appearance.

Depends on if the parts you want fall under ITAR or not if they do your bolloxed as their not allowed out of the country .

You should be able to order handguards and stuff but you cant get any controlled parts. This includes the part which is registered as the firearm which is normally the main receiver. Barrel, bolt, fire control group are also normally controlled parts but stuff like handguards, grips (as long as they are separate from the registered part) are normally fine.

might not be relevant you need to make sure the parts you are after are not pressure baring as they will fall foul of UK law then. 

• Supporters

Have you looked on the ZAHAL tactical site see if what you want is there ? 

https://zahal.org

On 31/12/2021 at 04:48, Karinexmachina said:

Hey. Do ya mind me asking where you found one in France?

I've been looking at using one of these cheapo's for a project too. Thanks. 

On 04/01/2022 at 18:30, Rich_airsoft said:

Hey. Do ya mind me asking where you found one in France?

I've been looking at using one of these cheapo's for a project too. Thanks. 

Sorry it was the last one left

On 04/01/2022 at 18:35, Ebeneezer Goode said:

Other option I'd explore is 3D print.

Yeah im gonna be attempting to 3D print first.

I have the game asset of the X95 from my favorite game which i will be reworking to match with a tavor grip from thingiverse which is to fit the real X95.

unknown.png

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.