KWA TK45 Electric blowback

scar1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

just brought a brand new TK45 electric blowback just checking chrono and it 200fps and drops to 166fps any ideas?

I’ve not done anything still got the tags on. Lol

should I send back to the shop?

thanks 

that seems very low. what weight of BBs are you using and is the hop set? Thinking about it if the guns brand new and you are near the shop just take it back and get them to look at. better for it to be something simple than void the warranty poking about in it.

Edited by BigStew

Hi I’m just using.20 bb just was checking what it chrono at I thought the roughly meant to be about 350-370fps. 
I’m not going to mess about with it I think I will take back to the shop. 

23863805-C403-486C-88B8-D17BF63048A6.jpeg

Guest Mr. No_Face

Way too low for a TK45 but they do come with adjustable fps. You should have received a key with the rif that you can use to tighten the spring. Could try using that and see what happens.

When my TK45c arrived it was firing at 319 out of the box and when tightened to the max gets 375 fps.

2 minutes ago, scar1 said:

The hop is completely off!!

Yeah I will definitely return it. 

thanks 

EDIT: 
Oh. scratch what I said then

Edited by Mr. No_Face

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.