G&G TR16 MBR 556WH upgrades

TM27

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am looking to get the TR16 and I am planning to upgrade it for fun (no FPS limit) . At the moment I have decided on the ASG boost ultimate motor, maple leaf delayer hop up nub, maple leaf macaron 70 degree bucking, an M105 spring and the modify hybrid 6.03 precision barrel, 469mm. Is there anything that anyone else would do differently for this gun, my price limit is about £570.

All good then, carry on. It might be worth trying the stock motor, it's not bad and I'd swap the stock mosfet for the perun etu++ unit.

More setting adjustment and more robust.

Edited by concretesnail

8 hours ago, concretesnail said:

All good then, carry on. It might be worth trying the stock motor, it's not bad and I'd swap the stock mosfet for the perun etu++ unit.

More setting adjustment and more robust.

I was planning on getting the perun hybrid mosfet. Will the mosfet make the ETU useless or can I have both at once?

You can't have both really. The hybrid replaces trigger contacts and uses optical and magnetic switches. The etu++ has all the same settings/features, bar trigger depth and sensitivity, but as it uses the g&g electronic trigger unit you retain the stop on empty, have a much easier fitting (just plug it in to the g&g loom) and it's two thirds of the price.

23 minutes ago, concretesnail said:

You can't have both really. The hybrid replaces trigger contacts and uses optical and magnetic switches. The etu++ has all the same settings/features, bar trigger depth and sensitivity, but as it uses the g&g electronic trigger unit you retain the stop on empty, have a much easier fitting (just plug it in to the g&g loom) and it's two thirds of the price.

I am going to get the hybrid as the trigger sensitivity was one of the main reasons I wanted it. Thank you for the help.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.