E&C East Crane magazine compatability issues/advice

Johndaniel4863

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone,

I am after some advice from fellow players before i waste further cash trying to find magazines that will fit my AEG. I currently use an ICS L85 with G&G metal hicaps but have aquired an E&C 416 (EC103) 

The issue i am having is the G&G magazines i have sit too low in the magwell so do not feed unless i press the magazine into the magwell, as a result i bought another 8 e&c polymer mags which i have had to add a small plastic shim into the magazine release on the magazine to make them sit higher as they have the same issue as the G&G magazines despite being the same brand as the rifle.

Does anyone have an E&C 416 style rifle and can they please tell me what hicap or midcap stanag they use with the rifle that feed correctly before i start selling organs to pay for more magazines.

Cheers everyone

John

If the E&C is the 'classic' 416 it has a different mag well than a normal M4 , deeper at the front, that does cause fit issues with some mags.  I have some Lonex flash mags that fit my 416 but I have no idea what brand the receiver is as I built it from parts. 

Hopefully someone has the same gun as you and can answer definitivly 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.