New Pews for Christmas

Nick G

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, come on then, who got new pews or pew related kit for Christmas ?

I got a WE M4 GBBR and loads of bits towards a long L119 A2 build from my lovely wife 😀

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

This is my new pew. 

Doesn't fire very far though.

PXL_20211225_121038992.jpg

Knowing you, how long before you convert it into a bullpup variant 😜

43 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

This is my new pew. 

Doesn't fire very far though.

PXL_20211225_121038992.jpg

Now that is a thing of beauty !

My son is well chuffed with his DE M906C... but more importantly I can now muck around with his G&G Firehawk and fit a GATE Titan.

His best friend got a Lancer Tactical LT-04 GEN2 with battery / charger / red dot, and he's over the moon with it, primarily as they can now skirmish together (I so need a "Dad Taxi" sticker for my car).

1522476889_F2000Kobra.jpg.22c150cbcab8940ca774dd6462b232c7.jpg

Blinged up a little with my Kobra, my cheap suppressor and a stock sling adapter that's too short to fit where it ought to go, but does fit nicely through the thumbhole and over the RIS which looks like it'll be fine.

It's a cool beast :)

Chrono'd at 270Fps on 0.20g.  My spare M100 will go in sharpish, but there's actually two extra springs inside the box, I'll maybe try them too, out of curiosity!

The hop unit is cheap feeling compared to the nice one in my DE M906C so I think I'll be finding a replacement sooner rather than later.  The hop when applied looks off center, so not expecting much accuracy as it is.

Happy Xmas everyone 😊

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

28 minutes ago, Nick G said:

She certainly is ! This was the haul

PC250002.thumb.JPG.4793046276dd8db23e21a326817de8a9.JPG

Have you managed to source an ambidextrous selector? Brownells had them then went out of stock quicker than something going very quickly indeed. 

36 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

Have you managed to source an ambidextrous selector? Brownells had them then went out of stock quicker than something going very quickly indeed. 

I did notice that they dissapeared rather rapidly !  I've got an ambi semi auto only selector whict I plan to adapt to fit and also have the HAO right side 'knob' so hopefully I can make something up 

And it now looks like this ! Very long way to go with it yet, barrel is too short for starters, then it will need machining , trades, receiver mods etc. Machining slot is booked though (6 month lead time) . I've modded the fire selector so it's semi only and firing at aprox 1.7j ,my local site has a 1.9j limit for DMR

PC260002.thumb.JPG.44a1680be3978c18b80ee4a9aa6e70f7.JPG

And the inspiration for the build . Not strictly a DMR in the classic style but damn cool.

257281983_10166037943415161_1228401459293633839_n.jpg.d6dce14973ad82d496f4e2571e69d747.jpg

39 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Oh that looks fun !

5 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Oh the revolver they do looks brilliant! Would probably scratch the itch I have for a Dan Wesson.....maybe!

Did it take long to arrive?

4 hours ago, Nick G said:

Oh that looks fun !

It was fun to watch him build it 😅 the instructions are not Lego quality.....

15 minutes ago, leadly said:

Did it take long to arrive?

Couple of weeks, there were a couple of moments when it dropped of the radar but one of the alt brick FB groups were really helpful. 

I picked up a 1911 for my younger brother, and will definitely be getting a couple of these sets...

At least this hobby won't cost as much as Lego.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.