Pistol mag top Valve tool recommendations

Zigey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The other day I had the tool I use for removing/tightening the valves in the top of my co2 mags for my Shadow 2 brake (the teeth sheared off), it was the cheapest I could find to be fair. 

So I'm looking for recommendations for a good quality replacement and also a nice crescent wrench for an m4 stock locking ring. 

Google failed me last time so I no longer trust myself. 😅

Chears guys. 

1 hour ago, AK47frizzle said:

Yes, but frankly I'm not sure which one is the correct fit. 

Its for this valve pictured. 16401136222946784015799749831922.thumb.jpg.74fbced664909e39b3a443e9462f702f.jpg

4 hours ago, Zigey said:

The other day I had the tool I use for removing/tightening the valves in the top of my co2 mags for my Shadow 2 brake (the teeth sheared off), it was the cheapest I could find to be fair. 

So I'm looking for recommendations for a good quality replacement and also a nice crescent wrench for an m4 stock locking ring. 

Google failed me last time so I no longer trust myself. 😅

Chears guys. 

M4 Stock ring.... Look up the one for your gun.

I bought a stock ring for an M4 and my M4 stock ring was smaller than the standard size. So you need to look up what type fits your ring because all rings are not equal, most will be the 31 mm pin space type, some are double notch and some are triple notch and I have seen the odd single notch varieties.

The Gas tool, bought mine off Amazon for about £16 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08LCZ4H9N and using it was reassuring in the fact that its a steel one.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.