Old hand new member

Dratsab

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone

Just dropping a post in here to say hello! Started Airsofting many moons ago was pretty active on the ASCUK boards back in the day.

Then I got married and ended up drifting away from the sport for a while (10 years!) My kit has been gathering dust up in the loft for all those years. Recently a friend of mine has got the bug pretty bad, as a result I'm now fully back involved. Used to do a bit of teching back in the day a lot has changed but a lot hasn't just recently finished bringing my old M4 back from the dead (one of the reasons I stopped) now she purrs like a kitten with all new internals and a shiny new Titan MOSFET (what a great bit of kit they are!)

Looking forward to getting stuck right back in again. I forgot just how much I love this sport. Great way to keep fit as well the 10 years off haven't been kind to my physique! Running round like a nutter in the woods will make short work of that I have no doubt!

Anyway it's good to be back look forward to seeing some of you on the field!

Edited by Dratsab
Typo

Hi @Dratsab 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting back into and try not to have to much fun! 😂👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Yo! Welcome back to the fold @Dratsab👍

Things may have changed a bit but the  principle is the same.

Just have fun and enjoy 😉 

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.