Bolt "SWAT" MP5 EBB recoil system

kiblets

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I'm looking to reinstate the "recoil" system in a newly acquired Bolt MP5 ebb which has a reciprocating weight driven by the gearbox. However this has been disabled by removal of a key part that interfaces with the back of the piston. I'm looking to make a replacement but i have no idea what it should look like, would someone with a Bolt MP5 or similar be able to send me a picture of their bolt where the weight is driven by the piston? 

The attached picture shows the general area of the catch. 

Thanks in advance!

IMG_0335-1.jpg

Hi Adolf (nice name) 
The seller bought it as a "NBB version" from an airsoft shop, it appears the retailer removed one component disabling the EBB. 

On 11/12/2021 at 19:10, hitmanNo2 said:

Try Luke at Negative Airsoft.  I believe he has a small supply of a limited number of parts for Bolt MP5s.

Thanks bud, have tried but no luck. I'm trying to get somewhere with Bolt in China but don't expect to hear back. 

• 1 month later...

Here it is, I have removed mine as I don't want the blowback on my Mp5.

The middle part has a square shape to pass in the blowback top part.

You can do one with some part. Let me know how band you want it and maybe I can make you one...I will not give mine.

Find me on PM.

Cheers!

IMG_20220204_222237~3.jpg

IMG_20220204_222237~2.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.