Everyday items that are good for airsoft

strykerles

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 05/12/2021 at 10:48, Oneshotscott said:

- to not act instinctively and make judgement /decisions that you may later regret. For instance buying/selling something you don't want or will miss.  Another example is when you feel like you have been cheated by another player or the site itself and you rely on on your will power /integrity to not break any rules in retaliation and remain composed. 

Uh, nope, it was a bad pun about this decidedly dodgy film from the 1930s.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_des_Willens

On 04/12/2021 at 17:55, ImTriggerHappy said:

1690956206_Screenshot_20211204-175310_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.22c0589a974bb9b0e2680f37dde67ee8.jpg

I dont know how many people there are left on here that will get this?

On 05/12/2021 at 17:52, RostokMcSpoons said:

Which reminds me.... I found that the cat scratcher pads made out of corrugated cardboard make an excellent BB catcher when they're worn out and good only for the bin.

They don't catch every shot, but have minimised the number of BB's lying on the lawn.  They absorb most of the shots, and quietly too

That's actually a good idea. Will keep some of those for future references / garden plinking :D

On 05/12/2021 at 21:20, Ebeneezer Goode said:

Our Bengals love my airsoft gear. Oreo here (named after the ice cream that she resembles) seems to really like my UAR.

20211119_195453.thumb.jpg.7650131385615257862f1903166f3ec7.jpg

My Tuxy has claimed the G36 for himself, and over the course of time various others too :D  (and just in case: no battery in the G36, no BBs in barrel nor mag)

In terms of everyday items, at least as a motorbiker, I have various "necktubes" flying around and found they come in quite handy wearing them gamedays too especially on days when it gets colder

Vader_G36.jpg

Edited by rsciw

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, rsciw said:

That's actually a good idea. Will keep some of those for future references / garden plinking :D

My Tuxy has claimed the G36 for himself, and over the course of time various others too :D  (and just in case: no battery in the G36, no BBs in barrel nor mag)

In terms of everyday items, at least as a motorbiker, I have various "necktubes" flying around and found they come in quite handy wearing them gamedays too especially on days when it gets colder

Vader_G36.jpg

Got a couple of tuxy kittens 2 weeks ago, although they haven't shown a preference in shooting platforms yet its probably only a matter of time 😏

IMG_20211127_183804.jpg

Yep, plus one on necktubes/buffs/whatever, useful as a motorcyclist and as ad hoc basic face pro, "face covering" to satisfy the covid bedwetters, etc.

Speaking of bikes, fell of mine yesterday, hit black ice just coming out of the village and that was me down. A bit sore and stiff today but otherwise OK. Bike trashed however. Bent handlebars, left peg and I suspect the gearbox is fooked as it can only select 1st or Neutral. That's airsoft pumped for next couple of weeks then.

Nice cat pics must show the Mrs, she's cat daft. The kittens especially cute. Ooh I'm getting all gooey.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.