CM702 Parts Compatibility CYMA/SW/VSR - Cylinder Question + To what extent is an extent?

LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Quick question since research hasn't really given me an answer here. I'm trying to figure out if it will accept a VSR barrel or if it uses an unique barrel since It won't take a VSR cylinder as far as I've understood. I've also seen some people say that It'll take all Snow Wolf M24 parts and magazines while some say it doesn't. I've never worked with spring sniper rifles before except for painting them, so I don't have any experience. Here's the most important question, I have been told that it will accept an APS 2 cylinder such as those found in some WELL models like the MB01. Is this the case?

Edited by LzChase

• LzChase changed the title to CM702 Parts Compatibility CYMA/SW/VSR - Cylinder Question + To what extent is an extent?
23 minutes ago, John_W said:

Parts for the Novirsch SSG24 should be compatible.

I'm not sure about this part, I think the Novritsch SSG24 is based on a Mod24

The 702 is a based on the Snow Wolf M24, but with bigger cylinder volume.

SSG 24 and MOD 24 appear to be based on the 702.

Novirsh parts have been fitted to the 702 by users on other forums.

But...

Why do that when you can get the Airsoft Pro parts with better QC and design?

16 hours ago, John_W said:

Why do that when you can get the Airsoft Pro parts with better QC and design?

Since I started this topic I discovered AirsoftPro and it has been upgraded with their hop chamber, hybrid piston, spring guide and steel cylinder head. However the cylinder question still remains because their steel cylinder (nor the zero trigger for that matter) is nowhere to be found here. The major problem is I still live with my parents and you can bet your BBs they ain't gonna let me order anything that ships from outside the border anytime soon!

Edited by LzChase
Typo Fix

I have gradually replaced all the internals with AP parts.

I had an issue with the stock cylinder having a sharp edge to the slot and it shredded the piston O ring over time. Took a little TLC with a fine file to smooth the edge.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.