Radar 1957, Umerex glock 17 gen4

Dazzy3p

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good evening

Could anyone tell me if they have modified a current british issue radar holster so it can be used with an umerex g17 gen4 or even if its possable .... it fits but its exceptionally tight..... to the point where I got my pistol stuck 45mins of faffing later I managed to remove it.... any help or advice much appreciated....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Those holsters are pretty poor, I'd say get a kydex one from one of the airsoft specific makers in the UK but if you want the look of the radar then all you can try is a lot of heat and/or sanding inside it.  Identify where it's sticking most and go at it, long as you're committed to keeping it of course.

I thought I'd heard that the Umarex Glocks were the same dimensions as the real steel. Obviously not. 

That's a bit disappointing, as there's going to be issues getting them to fit all sorts of holsters.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.