What's happened to Zeroin Forums?

kiblets

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

Apologies if this has been asked before, but i searched and could only find a topic from 2017. Anyway, the zeroin forums have been down for 3 days, has it gone for good? :( 

Have you asked Zero One?

His mum's unplugged the Amiga to plug the Dyson in.  She won't be long.  If he cleaned his bedroom more often there'd be less for her to do tbh.  

I have an amiga a500? In the loft somewhere and a commodore 64. Plus bags and bags of 31/2 inch floppies lol

15 minutes ago, Shamal said:

31/2 inch floppies lol

You can get a pill for that 😁

Amiga and C64s? Meh, I'm sure I've still got a couple of commodore vic20s and a spectrum 18k in the loft at my parents house 

3 hours ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

The only downside to it being down is when you are selling something, someone messages you wanting it and then it goes down right at the point where you are exchanging payment details 🤬

Yep, almost exactly this, although the gun was sent, the key breech block wasn't and the seller has gone AWOL, so i now have a nice paperweight..and the forums have disappeared. Woohoo.

Edited by kiblets

54 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

You can get a pill for that 😁

Amiga and C64s? Meh, I'm sure I've still got a couple of commodore vic20s and a spectrum 18k in the loft at my parents house 

Yeah I did have a.pill for that. It was called sildanafil nitrate and it caused a stroke! Lol

Zx spectrum 18k. Wow! They are worth some money now.

I remember hours and hours of typing in basic command lines just for a game of ping pong lol. Or getting a game on cassette tape and waiting hours for it to load and then the leccy would go and FUCK!! Start again 😄

How it's all changed.....

Regards  

12 hours ago, snuff said:

Didn't stop me....

But you're our kind of fuckwit

14 hours ago, Shamal said:

x spectrum 18k. Wow! They are worth some money now.

Oops, that was supposed to be 48k. Still, a quick google search shows them going for £100 to £500 depending on the condition 

Edited by Cannonfodder

Spectrum?  Amiga?  Bah humbug.

You need proper old school... TRS-80 Model 1 complete with Star Trek game (gasp at the amazing graphical power of 128x48 pixels, available in both black and white!)

image.png.3930e6285afff7709eca2f8e39f13ac6.png 

and even better, the Video Genie ... which I learned to program on ... fake wooden sides!
image.png.0a2a02c24dfae2a44d8257a1c138ee12.png

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, snuff said:

If it's good enought for Rolf......

61a6Udp4iUL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Funny looking compoota 🤔

On 30/11/2021 at 23:37, Rogerborg said:

It's OK, I hear they're biting the bullet and finally upgrading the Commodore 64 to an Amiga.

It's OK, I hear they're biting the bullet and finally downgrading the Commodore 64 to an Amiga.  

Fixed that for you...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.