Krytac upgrades....

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Are there any upgrades required on the Trident SPR MK2?Used it once seems ok,just wondering as "we" do.I know the barrel is generously sized so I was thinking tightbore and hop rubber.Not necessary but as an airsofter "must upgrade"..😁

From what I've googled the genral consensus seems to be nothing,leave it alone,so on that note I will....

for now anyway,cheers.

I changed the hop rubber and the barrel to a Prometheus unit

gave a little more range but better accuracy 

I didn’t touch the internals, but after chronoing it on site, I probably would have changed the piston head & spring to get a bit more fps out of it

• Supporters
On 01/12/2021 at 11:42, snuff said:

From what I've googled the genral consensus seems to be nothing,leave it alone,so on that note I will....

for now anyway,cheers.

To be fair, they are pretty good until they go wrong. Then there's a lot of proprietary parts, issues with the receiver cracking and supply problems through Shield Sights.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.