New to Airsoft in the Bristol area

TheNotoriousLoki

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

my name is Michael and I am new Airsoft player in the Bristol area. To be completely honest, I haven’t even played a game yet but have been wanting to start for years. I always wanted to play with people I know and I have now finally found some friends who want to start also.

We have our first game booked for Sunday 19th December at the Courts Bristol (it’s the only time we have available due to work). We are renting the gear the first time we play to make sure it’s for us but then we are purchasing our own gear.

I have plans to invest in a Bulldog M4PI RIS two tone from JustBBguns, when I have my UKARA I will buy the conversion kit to a RIF

If there is any players who attend the Courts Bristol hopefully we cross paths and play together at some point. 

Michael

Notorious Loki

Hi and welcome to the airsoft asylum 🤪

I'm sure you will all have a blast at the courts in Bristol.

Have you all got the essentials?

Good quality eyepro and boots with ankle support and gloves( for the cold and protection from bb hits)cause it hurts like a mofo when pinkies get hit lol.

Is it a cqb site? Cause full face pro is recommended.

Any way enjoy yourselves and listen up in the briefing and above all call your hits!👍

You have plenty of time to check out @GAMBLEon this forum. He has a tube channel which you could benefit from taking a look at. Hints and tips and gear advice in abundance

Regards 

3 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Hi and welcome to the airsoft asylum 🤪

I'm sure you will all have a blast at the courts in Bristol.

Have you all got the essentials?

Good quality eyepro and boots with ankle support and gloves( for the cold and protection from bb hits)cause it hurts like a mofo when pinkies get hit lol.

Is it a cqb site? Cause full face pro is recommended.

Any way enjoy yourselves and listen up in the briefing and above all call your hits!👍

You have plenty of time to check out @GAMBLEon this forum. He has a tube channel which you could benefit from taking a look at. Hints and tips and gear advice in abundance

Regards 

Thank you for replying, 

We are getting the boots and gloves but renting the stuff at the site which includes. Gloves (if we don’t have ours), face protection, gun & unlimited BB’s. 

If we decide it’s for us to continue we already have baskets on certain websites ready to go to get our own gear. 

I will take a look at GAMBLES YouTube, thank you for the advice. 

Hi @TheNotoriousLoki 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started, almost similar story! 🤞👍

Thanks @Shamal for the mention! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

23 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @TheNotoriousLoki 👋

💷GAMBLE💷

I enjoy deciphering your spammed emojis and YouTube videos

8 hours ago, EDcase said:

Welcome and hope you enjoy your first game.

Do lots of reading in the forum to get as much info as possible before making purchases.

It'll save you money in the long run and should make the experience even better.

Thank you for advice, I have been taking a little look. Will do a more in-depth look after work today. 

26 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @TheNotoriousLoki 👋

💷GAMBLE💷

I have subscribed to your YouTube, my YouTube is about my allotment so might seem weird someone like me subscribing. 

2 minutes ago, WinterSniper said:

I enjoy deciphering your spammed emojis and YouTube videos

My fiancé using so many emojis. So I have a slight understanding but will probably get confused at some point. 

Hi @TheNotoriousLoki 👋
“about my allotment!” Make sure to add it in the upcoming video! 👍

Being different and catches attention, emoji’s! 🤪

💷GAMBLE💷

Edited by GAMBLE

On 29/11/2021 at 16:28, GAMBLE said:

Hi @TheNotoriousLoki 👋
“about my allotment!” Make sure to add it in the upcoming video! 👍

Being different and catches attention, emoji’s! 🤪

💷GAMBLE💷

My Youtube channel is actually called "Allotment Adventure" which is about my allotment (which I dont have the time for anymore).

I have been watching through your beginner airsoft series, it is really informative. The only thing I have noticed is the videos are slightly out of order, the fourth video in the series is introduced as your sixth episode in the series. Not trying to be pedantic but was a little confused and I thought I missed out videos when it was going in order.

Hi @TheNotoriousLoki 👋

Will get it up in the next video, your YouTube name and thanks for the following, done the same! 🔫😎👍

Most likely with that series for beginners I did videos on different days and that’s why, it may seem out of sequence, as far as I know checking it’s not? 🤔

Thanks for the feedback! 👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hey @GAMBLE,

thank you for the follow, haven’t posted in ages tbh. 

glad to help where I can, I will finish the beginner series tonight. 

also couldn’t help myself and bought my gun and gear already. 

Hi @TheNotoriousLoki 👋

Just left a little bit of advice! 😂👍

Hopefully enjoy the rest? 🤞

Already sorting out your Loadout, likely to adapt to you through time! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.