Depot 2.0 is re-opening in Port Glasgow (December 2021)

Rogerborg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Bookings now open for half days, with Sunday 19th already sold out.

https://www.thedepotglasgow.com/tickets/

Enjoy, but I'll be giving it a miss until either the Spy-n-Snitch system system has gone, or there are no other options.

Got myself book up for the 19th! I've attended two of their cleanup days and was impressed with what we'll have available to play with in the next few years to come (if the new landlord isn't a massive cunt like the last one) so I'm excited to get playing at the new site even if it's a bastard to get to.

Shame that you're missing out on these gamedays due to the track and trace system, might want to bin your phone as well considering it's just as easy to track as a scannable QR code lmao but fair to you mate.

• Supporters

I do somewhat fear that Johnno has being mugged off to clear the site out.  After Hammer 2 Operations got punted off of two (might even be three by now) sites, it's not paranoid if they are you to track get you.

Given the distance, that it's just half days, that the site is going to take some time to develop fully, and that they've pulled a bit of a cad's trick and are clashing with Biohazard fortnights, I'll be giving it a miss for a bit.

Hopefully I'll see you there on a full day when some sanity has returned.

5 hours ago, Akuma121 said:

Got myself book up for the 19th! I've attended two of their cleanup days and was impressed with what we'll have available to play with in the next few years to come (if the new landlord isn't a massive cunt like the last one) so I'm excited to get playing at the new site even if it's a bastard to get to.

Shame that you're missing out on these gamedays due to the track and trace system, might want to bin your phone as well considering it's just as easy to track as a scannable QR code lmao but fair to you mate.

Quite interested in this as one of our lads played at their old depot quite a bit. Have you any pics of what to expect?

I will visit next year ( it’s not far away 😂)

12 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I do somewhat fear that Johnno has being mugged off to clear the site out.  After Hammer 2 Operations got punted off of two (might even be three by now) sites, it's not paranoid if they are you to track get you.

Given the distance, that it's just half days, that the site is going to take some time to develop fully, and that they've pulled a bit of a cad's trick and are clashing with Biohazard fortnights, I'll be giving it a miss for a bit.

Hopefully I'll see you there on a full day when some sanity has returned.

Yeah that's the concern that a few of us had when cleaning out the site, what are the chances that the landlord boots them out after the lease is up, the amount of work those guys went through to clean up the site well before we started showing up was insane. Place was practically jammed full of rubbish and Pidgeon shit. 

It's unfortunate that they've clashed with Biohazard's days, just means there's less sites to play at depending on time off work etc. And yeah the site is definitely going to take some time to grow, some good ideas planned though from what I last heard. Might have something to do with locking off certain passages around the building to change up chokepoints so it doesn't get stale with the exact same stuff every game.

Looking forward to it man, hopefully it doesn't sell it out in two hours in the future haha

12 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Quite interested in this as one of our lads played at their old depot quite a bit. Have you any pics of what to expect?

I will visit next year ( it’s not far away 😂)

The only photo's I've got at the moment is just of the site in it's partially cleaned condition so I wouldn't be doing any justice to it by posting them but I believe they posted a few pics on their facebook page of a test game they did. Looks like your standard CQB site so far with that portion of the site they've completely cleaned out.

Visiting next year definitely sounds like a good plan! plenty of time for them to add more to the site and hopefully get back to having full length game days so you don't have to travel very far for only a few hours of play :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.