L96

Ant67

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all I am after a L96 that I can use for airsoft and  use for my 1980s reenactment,is there a make that  is realistic I can get away with using or to do up thanks

Edited by Ant67

Tokyo Marui also make one, but it would need changing to a proper barrel instead of the suppressed one it comes with. 

The advantage of the Marui is it already has the magazine in the correct place. 

On 25/11/2021 at 19:05, Oneshotscott said:

3 brands spring (sorry) to mind. 

Well

Cyma

Novritsch 

These are not replicas of the l96 but of a later variation but with a little tape and craft it can look like an actual l96. 

If your going for the 80s look then a nice tash is a must. 

That’s terrible but good lol

Thanks guys will be going with a Tm with a little work it should work on most jo public 

7 hours ago, Ant67 said:

That’s terrible but good lol

Thanks guys will be going with a Tm with a little work it should work on most jo public 

When I finally get around to doing an L96 build, I'll be going with the TM too. Good choice! :D 

• Supporters

Nov for people who dont want to open a gun and are fine paying more, TM for anyone with a little patience and the ability to build a 400 piece Lego set. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.