I am not Happy!

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

As I'm sure most you who know me I am very new to airsoft and haven't been skirmishing yet. I was planning to go for the first time in July (after school finishes) However, due to filming and other stuff I'm haveing to wait til' august to go!

sorry if this sounds like a rant, just need to vent as I'm been looking foward to going for ages!

nick

• Supporters

I sympathise with you dude.

I'm building this new gun, it'll be finished mid-July. Can't skirmish till around October.

I'm gonna have a brand spanking new AEG. And my brand spanking new 1911 with fancy grips. Nothing but plinking TILL OCTOBER

*murderous rampage*

no marksman!!! however, the film should be worth it. I'm using a lot of broken guns from this forum!

but seriously we all know my newbie skills will pwn all of you!

ooooooooo!!! that would hurt! I would like to see some anyway so yea go ahead! its really just cuz you know i'd win! :D

• Supporters

I can't take photos of skirmishes, but I do get to take pictures of semi-naked models with guns and tac-gear on airsoft sites.

Sorry. I can't find you in this massive field of winning I appear to be in :D

EDIT: Cameron, remember :P You'll be there when I get back in September/October...Be an awful shame to have to hunt you down with my superpimp M4 :P

• Supporters

finius, I might have to travel up so i can intervene- watch your back :P

and about your field, is that the one that slightly further down the hill than my field of Uber 1337'5 Am BeTsEsTS?

• Supporters

I return to Cov in September on/off, but will mostly only be marshaling and photographing until Airsoft Society is better estblished.

Warwick have a very well established Airsoft Society; they'd let him rent guns real cheap if he wanted to get into it.

I am now expecting some good photos!!!

studies have shown that owners of m4's are 76% more likly to turn homosexual than those that dont.

and owners of "super pimped" m4's only have a 2.6% chance of staying straight.

fact.

Archived