Can university society be a denfence

YAo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can school airsoft society be a denfence to allow you get or make Rif? Im already a member of my unviversitys airsoft society and l have paid 30 pounds to get the membership. Can this help me to get the rights to paint my airsoft gun(just painting not buy the airsoft gun in shop)?

Edited by YAo

40 minutes ago, YAo said:

Can school airsoft society be a denfence to allow you get or make Rif? Im already a member of my unviversitys airsoft society and l have paid 30 pounds to get the membership. Can this help me to get the rights to paint my airsoft gun(just painting not buy the airsoft gun in shop)?

The precedent is there with Southampton University Society having previously registered themselves under UKARA, therefore if you attended the appropriate number of airsoft events organised by them then they could register confirmed UKARA status  without the need to attend a single venue, and therefore members could purchase from retailers 

For painting the offence is the modification of an IF into a RIF

If your intent is to play at insured venues then you meet the basic criteria of the VCRA

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.