Supreme Coatings

paradoxum

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Highly recommend for any cerakoting needs. I contacted about 15 places and barely any replied, the ones that did were ridiculously expensive.

https://www.facebook.com/supremecoatingsuk/

Dave is great.

Supreme Coatings.

The turnaround was super fast too, probably less than a week, and I even sent along my SCAR-H mag release and had it cerakoted in red along with the rest of my parts, and when I realized the mistake and told him they had already been done, but he stripped and cerakoted it in black for me for free!

hjz02EV.jpg

Half of this was done by Dave's Airsoft and half by Chris. The colours matched up perfectly all he needed was the ratio, the work I feel is probably of better quality also (Dave's was good too but I wasn't that happy with the masking off of certain areas that had to be re-done, but then Supreme Coatings didn't have to do anything like that so I can't comment there.)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.