anareus.cz

EvilMonkee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Seem to have some rarities I am after (albeit F*CKING pricey) anyone had any experience with them?

Yeah. I bought my Real Sword T97 from them. It got stuck in customs Pre-Brexit which was not their fault. They communicated very well, though ultimately their English was not good enough to help with Border Force so I had to step in. 

Overall they are legit and helpful. 

13 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Yeah. I bought my Real Sword T97 from them. It got stuck in customs Pre-Brexit which was not their fault. They communicated very well, though ultimately their English was not good enough to help with Border Force so I had to step in. 

Overall they are legit and helpful. 

Thanks,  they are the only place I have found that has a GHK RPK in stock so no choice if I want one.....interestingly they had some  RS Type 56-1 too....

Edited by EvilMonkee

Used them about two years ago to get a Real Sword Type 56. They were able to downgrade it too.

Cost about twenty Euro for the spring and labour of the downgrade. 

They are good for some of the more niche products. Have gotten LCT parts there where the alternative would 

have been WGC shop. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.