Just spend the last couple of days...

AirSniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just spend the last couple of days feeling rather off colour.

Something not nice is creeping through the communities, I had and now my friend has it, just spoke to him, in a hurry.

You think it COVID but its not... Its some sort of head cold, it feels like your being smashed in the head with a hammer and your stomach and bowls are doing somersaults, you feel like you want to be sick.

So watch yourself guys.

5 hours ago, AirSniper said:

Just spend the last couple of days feeling rather off colour.

Something not nice is creeping through the communities, I had and now my friend has it, just spoke to him, in a hurry.

You think it COVID but its not... Its some sort of head cold, it feels like your being smashed in the head with a hammer and your stomach and bowls are doing somersaults, you feel like you want to be sick.

So watch yourself guys.

I am actually self isolating for the next 10 days as I head off to Cape Verde for some 27 degree sunshine on the 23rd. I'll be damned if I get sick for it. 

I have been feeling generally low and meh for the past week. But probably to do with the travel vaccinations I had in one hit. 

Two weeks after we come back we go to Paris, going Army Surplus hunting (Don't tell the wife I fully intend to come back with three full sets of uniform, F2 Dageut, F1 Olive and F2 CCE). 

Hope you feel better bud. 

Edited by Asomodai

Well anoter person I know through Airsoft, he is off with his misses and two kids with that seasonal novovirus, which fits what I had. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/norovirus/ wasn't as bad as vomiting, I did feel sick all the time, had the squits for half a day, terrible headache, felt hot... 

Got kids in school? Batten down the hatches as its going about.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.