Spaces available for Sunday 14 November

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

We still have some spaces left for our Airsoft game this weekend at our Bournemouth site. Why not book and experience why Camouflage Airsoft is your number one choice. Walk-on and rental players welcome.
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE PRE BOOK AND PAY BEFORE THE GAME DATE TO ENSURE WE HAVE SPACES AVAILABLE.

Tel: 0800 328 4112

14th November 2021.jpg

Edited by Jedi_Master
No CAPS titles

9 hours ago, Badgerlicious said:

I don't like that their facilities page seems to be comparing to my local 🤣

Real question is, how does it compare?

3 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Real question is, how does it compare?

Well that's unfair to Worthing tbh. Truthfully, while the facilities are very basic the marshalls and players are excellent. And it's a nice bit of varied woodland to fight in. 

17 hours ago, Badgerlicious said:

I don't like that their facilities page seems to be comparing to my local 🤣

I see what you mean on that; it's like beating up an old man! Worthing's facilities aren't great, let's be totally honest with everyone, however when it comes to actually organising and playing airsoft games (which is why we're there), I have yet to go to a site that does it as well as Worthing. It's why we make jokes about heated toilets :P

After all, the site has been around for almost 20 years (I started there 16 years ago back when it was Elite Action Games Worthing) and the guys who run it now I knew back then as players and marshalls, so they definitely know their stuff. Also, they've had the unfortunate fate of the site shrinking over time due to public footpaths and complaints of the general public.

• Jedi_Master changed the title to Spaces available for Sunday 14 November
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.