RPB industries M11-A1 magazine

warwick.lawley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

From what I can gather RPB is the current real steel manufacturer do you know who the Airsoft manufacturer is and the gun CO2 or green gas?

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, warwick.lawley said:

I recently bought a RPB M11-A1 airsoft and am having trouble in obtaining magazine. Can anyone help in finding one for me. Thanks.

Do you have the box? As mentioned above, RPB make the real one. We would need to know who the airsoft one you have is made by

• Supporters

Gas? The only gas Mac-11 I'm aware of is the HFC HG-203.  No guarantees, mind.

I can't find any HG-203 in magazines in stock in the UK within the limit of my attention span.

You might have luck with EU or Far East sellers. TaiwanGun have them, but last I heard still aren't shipping to the UK.  This may be the mag you're after though, just as an example.

https://www.taiwangun.com/green-gas-co2-magazine/hg-203-green-gas-magazine-hfc

47 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I can't find any HG-203 in magazines in stock in the UK within the limit of my attention span.

You might have luck with EU or Far East sellers. TaiwanGun have them, but last I heard still aren't shipping to the UK.  This may be the mag you're after though, just as an example.

https://www.taiwangun.com/green-gas-co2-magazine/hg-203-green-gas-magazine-hfc

There are KWA/KSC M11a1 and there is a CO2 GBB and NBB but no idea in manufacturer of them.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

There are KWA/KSC M11a1 and there is a CO2 GBB and NBB but no idea in manufacturer of them.

41 minutes ago, EDcase said:

I have an all metal green gas WELL MAC11 (G12)

There's the ASG one too.

Don't forget about Maruzen the best mac11, don't worry it definitely won't be that as a modern rebrand. Most likely a Kwa being the most rebranded.

On 10/11/2021 at 10:33, Lozart said:

Do you have the box? As mentioned above, RPB make the real one. We would need to know who the airsoft one you have is made by

I have the RPB Industries M11-A1 Airsoft version as I believe was manufactured by RPB themselves and not by any other manufacturer. I do not have the box. The pictures show the markings on the lower receiver unit and the one other one is of a WELL HG203 magazine which looks about right but not knowing if there is any conformity to any standard, it is questionable.

RPB M11A1.JPG

HG203 mag.jpg

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, warwick.lawley said:

I have the RPB Industries M11-A1 Airsoft version as I believe was manufactured by RPB themselves and not by any other manufacturer. I do not have the box. The pictures show the markings on the lower receiver unit and the one other one is of a WELL HG203 magazine which looks about right but not knowing if there is any conformity to any standard, it is questionable.

RPB M11A1.JPG

HG203 mag.jpg

I hate to break it to you but RPB Industries do not make airsoft replicas. They are a licenced manufacturer of the real firearms.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, warwick.lawley said:

I believe was manufactured by RPB themselves

Mmm, plenty of airsoft guns come with trademarks, properly licensed or otherwise (Army Armament used to put on dodgy trades until they got Glock-blocked), but it doesn't mean much.  It's pretty annoying, as it makes it harder to work out who made them, or determine compatibility.

I don't think we're going to be able to determine what that is unless someone happens to have a collection of Mac-11s to hand and can spot any small significant features.

Have you tried asking at your local site(s) if anyone has a candidate magazine tucked away that you could try out?

• 2 weeks later...

Much research has revealed that my RPB M11-A1 is in fact of KSC manufacture which has the patent to stamp the full RPB label and Cobray motif. It is similar to the HFC, KWA, ASG and so on. I sourced the HFC M11 magazine that should be compatible which has been ordered and eagerly awaited. Thanks guys for all for your help in this matter.

• Supporters
On 27/11/2021 at 22:34, warwick.lawley said:

Much research has revealed that my RPB M11-A1 is in fact of KSC manufacture which has the patent to stamp the full RPB label and Cobray motif. It is similar to the HFC, KWA, ASG and so on. I sourced the HFC M11 magazine that should be compatible which has been ordered and eagerly awaited. Thanks guys for all for your help in this matter.

Now if you done this in the beginning instead of instantly jumping on T’internet and asking “someone please spoon feed me !” You’d have been able to sit back with a smug look on your face and think I sorted this my self , instead of us lot thinking “ahh bless he thinks his airsoft gun is made by the REAL gun manufacturer , bless his cotton socks !”
“bwahahahahaha ! What a pillock !” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

👍

Do not buy asg or Kwa mags as they are based on KSC system 7 mags which have different feed lips and knocker valves. HFC and Well mags are based on the KSC version 1 mags 

Well done 👍

It certainly can be confusing working out the OEM for some of these replicas.

Hopefully you'll have lots of fun with it.

Keep in mind:  When the magazine is loaded with BB's, make sure to lock the bolt back before inserting the magazine into the gun otherwise you risk breaking the feed bar under the nozzle.

we-airsoft-replacement-loading-nozzle-for-we-m-p-part-50-green-gas-4347-35738-p.jpg.88967b51ee9716cb39d87570e75618d5.jpg

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

If we all did our research before writing anything, this would be a pretty empty place.  I've learned something from this thread.

Seriously how long have I been extracting the urine from all and sundry on here and you STILL think I ment it in a nasty way ? Mr Borg I despair 😉

• 1 year later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.