Zero One Airsoft

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Bought a few items (TM Glock 17, G&G 450 rd M4 mag, Viper Pistol Holster and some Abbey Ultra Gas) from Zero One, ordered them midnight on Tuesday.

Got a text and an email yesterday morning telling me my order has been dispatched and will be with me shortly, they also told me to have fun :).

Today, the items arrived at about midday, which I think is pretty fast delivery, for only £7.95!

The items were boxed neatly, the Glock box was at the bottom of a thick cardboard box, then other items on top, the spare space was filled with a bag with paper in it or more cardboard to stop them from shaking around the box.

The box itself was wrapped quite heavily in brown tape, which was pretty good and not too hard to open.

Zero One's responses to any questions I emailed them have been fast and full of helpful information, which is always good!

One thing I hate is the lack of information on 95% of their products online - it tells you nothing or very little about the items, so you have to look elsewhere to find out what they are made of and what is included in the package. Or, you can email them, which receives a nice reply!

Very happy overall, especially on the delivery time!!

Bought a few items (TM Glock 17, G&G 450 rd M4 mag, Viper Pistol Holster and some Abbey Ultra Gas) from Zero One, ordered them midnight on Tuesday.

Got a text and an email yesterday morning telling me my order has been dispatched and will be with me shortly, they also told me to have fun :).

Today, the items arrived at about midday, which I think is pretty fast delivery, for only £7.95!

The items were boxed neatly, the Glock box was at the bottom of a thick cardboard box, then other items on top, the spare space was filled with a bag with paper in it or more cardboard to stop them from shaking around the box.

The box itself was wrapped quite heavily in brown tape, which was pretty good and not too hard to open.

Zero One's responses to any questions I emailed them have been fast and full of helpful information, which is always good!

One thing I hate is the lack of information on 95% of their products online - it tells you nothing or very little about the items, so you have to look elsewhere to find out what they are made of and what is included in the package. Or, you can email them, which receives a nice reply!

Very happy overall, especially on the delivery time!!

i sent a email to them on mon regarding hi-capa 5.1 magazines asking if i needed to prove my age to buy them got a reply today friday saying i can buy them without proving my age now out of stock :( so customer service is not that great glad everything worked out for you though

• Supporters

Really? I've always gotten replies from Zero One, quite a lot of detail as well..

ZeroOne are great, when you know what you're buying.

Also I like that if you're only buying something small, like a patch of sorts you can ring them up and ask for it to be posted in a envelope and they'll only charge you the cost of a postage stamp! :P

• 1 month later...

I'll also praise them for their very quick deliveries but in terms of emails i never receive any back. I've emailed other sites and received ones back in hours which has led to me taking my custom to them instead.

I think the thing to do with Z1 is to phone them instead of email and then there shouldn't be a problem.

used them recently to get a UBACS and was fine, no issues

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I did email them a question. Took AAAAAAAAAAGES! but they did answer and the answer was quite useful as well.

I called them once. Extremely helpful and they had the hard to come by part I needed, I believe the shipping was quite decent aswell.

Also they do have a price guarantee... anyone used it?

• Supporters

Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute you mean i could have gotten money off half the crap i bought their over the last few year`s?? is that what you are telling me Dam im stupidz...

but yeah Phone don`t E-mail otherwise if they add description`s like they have done with all the 5.11 stuff nothing else is less than perfect and i have spent nearly 2 and a half grand with them by now lol

Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute you mean i could have gotten money off half the crap i bought their over the last few year`s?? is that what you are telling me Dam im stupidz...

but yeah Phone don`t E-mail otherwise if they add description`s like they have done with all the 5.11 stuff nothing else is less than perfect and i have spent nearly 2 and a half grand with them by now lol

Ouch!

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/price_promise.php

imagine adding a different description to every single m4 thou :D

I would like to see if they actually kept that promise, and I hope they're getting better after their little shock from ZeroIn recently,

I just find zeroone a bit too corporate for my liking

well basically Z1 has been turning zeroin the forum into a totaliterian forum basically. You can't mention other retailers, site, forums etc etc.

You couldn't even tell someone where to buy a WAS RICAS even though only one place in the uk stocks them.

They've now started putting adds in the forum for random Z1 products and is just turning from bad to worse.

But what people are really p*ssed off at is that it says no indirect mention but they have airsoft magazines on there that do it all the time and other game sites. There seems to be one set of rules for one (the people who are in Z1s pocket) and another for everyone else.

Thier modding is also appauling, they just delete topics in the feedback section without explination so they don't have to listen to anything that may contradict the view that Z1. "they are always right!" :D

well some people from Z1 helped set up a new forum called The airsoft Exchange, I did actually have a link to here as my sig for a while on Z1 before that was removed :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Another forum? Good luck with that. Just read some of the complaints on Z1.

My signature on Z1 is a link to here. It's hyperlinked as my name though.

It's amusing to say the least. If I were to post on there, my name alone would effectively be a permanent reminder to anyone who knows about this forum, and they wouldn't be able to ban me just because of my name (although I'm sure they'd modify the rules to).

• Supporters

yea the Z1 forum is really bad it`s kind of like watching an AID`s patient lying their about to die or something really sad sort off...

Another forum? Good luck with that. Just read some of the complaints on Z1.

My signature on Z1 is a link to here. It's hyperlinked as my name though.

It's amusing to say the least. If I were to post on there, my name alone would effectively be a permanent reminder to anyone who knows about this forum, and they wouldn't be able to ban me just because of my name (although I'm sure they'd modify the rules to).

Or they'd say, you cannot be on other forums, they already issued me with with a warning about it and as its got the biggest classifields don't really want my IP blocked :D

Archived