Bolt SOPMOD M4, needed silencer

robidoc

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm a new member and new to airsoft world. I'purchased a Bolt SOPMOD M4 replica and I want to complete it with a silencer or with the Acetech Bifrost tracer, but I'm stuck with the muzzle diameter... the 14 mm suppressors are too big and l haven't found any info around on the measure needed on this particular type of replica.

Looks like it is something around 12mm but I'm not sure, is anyone able to tell me what type of diameter/adapter should I use with this Bolt replica?

Thanks

Edited by robidoc

• robidoc changed the title to Bolt SOPMOD M4, needed silencer
  • Supporters

Something doesn't add up here. Bolt outer barrels are 14mm CCW threaded so if yours is smaller than that there's fuckery at play.

Do you have a picture?

5 hours ago, Lozart said:

Something doesn't add up here. Bolt outer barrels are 14mm CCW threaded so if yours is smaller than that there's fuckery at play.

Do you have a picture?

Hi thanks for answer, yes you're right, something's wrong... Bolt has just this morning answered me that the barrel of my M4 thread is 14mm and that not all the 14mm accessories fit due to producer's tolerances... but that's annoying.

What I am testing are these, my M4 and this generic 14mm low quality silencer you see.

As soon as I get home I might send you more specific measures you need.

E8DC5052-4414-4C2C-9E04-B58BFCA716F4.png

5AC05D55-79C4-4A54-87E0-2CED27DEE8FE.png

BEA6790E-5EFE-43B8-9E9D-83740E5F3CAC.png

4 hours ago, Monkman said:

You should be able to find something here that suits your needs. :)

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/category/silencers/?manufacturer=&stock=1&stpos=0&no_per_pg=999

Thank you, but I found that the problem is the BOLT barrel... it's a real crap!

I measured it with a caliper and it's less than 13.4mm, very poor manufacture I already need a teflon tape even with the original flame suppressor.

I wish I bought a Marui instead of this poor toy... beware of Bolt toys!

271C157A-3372-45DB-9589-12CE18A04398.jpeg

• Supporters
9 hours ago, robidoc said:

Thank you, but I found that the problem is the BOLT barrel... it's a real crap!

I measured it with a caliper and it's less than 13.4mm, very poor manufacture I already need a teflon tape even with the original flame suppressor.

I wish I bought a Marui instead of this poor toy... beware of Bolt toys!

271C157A-3372-45DB-9589-12CE18A04398.jpeg

Yeah, 13.4 is pretty poor (it should be a minimum of 13.7 really). You could just swap out the outer barrel for a better one (Cyma do some good ones that don't cost much).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.