Thermal scope tracker

Halo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 12/11/2021 at 00:44, SeniorSpaz87 said:

One option you may not have looked at, or may not work for you is the TP (Torrey Pines) T10 and T12. A tiny thermal imager I use for CQB. Far cheaper that thermal scopes. AFAIK theyve been discontinued but are still readily available stateside for only a few hundred. No idea if they are ITAR or not.

cheers for that you got any shots of your setup?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Halo said:

cheers for that you got any shots of your setup?

I can take some, sure. I have the T10 which doesnt have the quick release, and mines a x1, not a x3 like the T12 in the video. I usually run it on a 90* mount.

On 24/11/2021 at 01:20, SeniorSpaz87 said:

I can take some, sure. I have the T10 which doesnt have the quick release, and mines a x1, not a x3 like the T12 in the video. I usually run it on a 90* mount.

Nice that would be great, how are you finding it?

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Halo said:

Nice that would be great, how are you finding it?

First I apparently have to find the damn thing... It works. Its kind of like using a Trijicon SRO or RMR. No lag like many other thermals. Close in you can use it as a sight, otherwise its more of a spotting tool. Your ghillie suit wont help you now haha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.