Inokatsu

Johnelliott

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They are very rare especially in this country. Your best bet is to get one imported from Asia. 

As a new person to Airsoft I would recommend getting an AEG rather then a gas gun. 

What obscure information did you find to make you want an Inokatsu???

You're unlikely to find one, even less likely to find extra mags and even less likely to find spares...

Read a bit of the forum for views on first toys to get 👍

22 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

They are very rare especially in this country. Your best bet is to get one imported from Asia. 

As a new person to Airsoft I would recommend getting an AEG rather then a gas gun. 

I know this is the cookie cutter advice round these parts but isn't the go for an AEG line a bit more relevant once we've found at least why John is even interested in Airsoft? I brought two AEGs one as a kid and one many years later as an adult and the first put me off Airsoft, the second almost did again for how little they operated and felt like any firearm I'd ever seen or used. I get why everyone offers this advice front and center all the time but I feel like we should at least ask why hes here before we do it lol.

Having said that @Johnelliott what drew you to the hobby? Are you a plinker (back garden target shooter) or looking to play skrims (any kind of game day)? I gotta join with @EDcase though and ask, what exactly put you on to an Inokatsu of all things? You know someone with one or just found some videos? They're only imported by single enthusiasts direct from Japan at the stage I think and I haven't seen them in shops for years so a bit of a niche product to say the least.

1 hour ago, Crome said:

I know this is the cookie cutter advice round these parts but isn't the go for an AEG line a bit more relevant once we've found at least why John is even interested in Airsoft?

Its true that it depends what he wants it for but that 'cookie cutter' response comes from years of the forum seeing people waste money on toys only to be disappointed with the experience and sell them soon afterwards.  Gas guns do need a certain amount of experience and maintenance to get the most out of them.  For home use is fine but for gaming they're very limiting to the inexperienced.

@Johnelliott  Look at WE, GHK, Tokyo Marui for various price levels of gas rifles.

Edited by EDcase

32 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Its true that it depends what he wants it for but that 'cookie cutter' response comes from years of the forum seeing people waste money on toys only to be disappointed with the experience and sell them soon afterwards.  Gas guns do need a certain amount of experience and maintenance to get the most out of them.  For home use is fine but for gaming they're very limiting to the inexperienced.

@Johnelliot  Look at WE, GHK, Tokyo Marui for various price levels of gas rifles.

Never said it was bad advice or that it shouldn't be given just that giving it to someone like you're Roy from the IT crowd is at best comical. People join the forums to have a discussion about things not to be treated as if they rang a massively understaffed tech support line lol. Just seems better to try and actually have a chat about why he wants to get in to the hobby beforehand telling him where to go is all.

• Supporters

Better to be playing with the cheapest CYMA than not playing while waiting for a unicorn gun to become available.

Then turning up to a site with it and, if it works at all, being told to put it back in the car because it's shooting at 1.5J on auto.

I am intrigued though, @Johnelliott, where did you even hear about Inokatsus, let alone decide that you wanted one?

The default advice is to rent for at least one day to see if you actually enjoy the experience, then take it from there.

Is there anything in your origin story that would indicate that you should bypass that?

• 6 months later...
  • Supporters
31 minutes ago, Douglas Burn said:

Hi mate. I've got one. 5 ProWin mags included (one needs a gas valve replacement) and an AR-15 armourer's wrench. I'll do you the lot for £850.

We never heard from OP again, they doubtless gave up on the idea.

You can sell in the classifieds here: https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/8-gas-rifles/

If you're unable to post there, make a few comments to get past the spambot filter. Best of luck.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.