249 gearbox parts compatability

HuttArmouries

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I own an a&k pkm and recently found out they were discontinued. I decided to buy up some spare parts now before they became unavailable. When I went looking for 249 gears however I found nothing. Do they use the same style of gears as v2/v3 gearboxes? 

after a bit of googling, apparently it's compatible with a lot of V2 parts and it's easy to work on

might be worth a shout to try some standard gears if needs be

24 minutes ago, strykerles said:

after a bit of googling, apparently it's compatible with a lot of V2 parts and it's easy to work on

might be worth a shout to try some standard gears if needs be

Thanks very much. I did search a bit but couldn't see anything. Nothing has broken yet. I just have a lot of discontinued guns and like to know where and how I can get parts. 

It uses v2 gears and cut of leaver also v2 tapet plate and a standard m4 nozzle thay are very easy to work on.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.