Bunny Workshop

JamesWills

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone ordered from Bunny Workshop before?

I placed a order on the 11th of October for an item their website says is in stock, a week passes and no dispatch email so I send them an email asking when it will be dispatched? no response

and then on the 21st of October I get an email saying my order is on its way but when I check the tracking number it just says the sender is preparing to post your item. seems like they don't actually have the item and are just trying to keep my money.

Should I raise a PayPal dispute?

Edited by JamesWills
correcting naming

• JamesWills changed the title to Bunny Workshop
  • Supporters
On 01/11/2021 at 14:03, JamesWills said:

Anyone ordered from Bunny Workshop before?

I placed a order on the 11th of October for an item their website says is in stock, a week passes and no dispatch email so I send them an email asking when it will be dispatched? no response

and then on the 21st of October I get an email saying my order is on its way but when I check the tracking number it just says the sender is preparing to post your item. seems like they don't actually have the item and are just trying to keep my money.

Should I raise a PayPal dispute?

They’ve been around literally since the start of Airsofting and like near every other Asian retailer their customer service is really shit and basically none existent ! You buy from ANY of them bar the Japanese ones and it really is a case of “you pays your money , you takes your chances !” 🤬 It’s the gamble you have to take to get the bits’n’bobs you just can’t get anywhere else or at a price that you don’t feel like you’ve been buttfucked by a bull elephant 😖and you didn’t even get a reach around either ! 😳

After a long time they have finally dispatched it and its on its way to me, I will update when I finally get my package

For future purchases just have to bear in mind they may take a few weeks to dispatch it and not communicate anything to you

They are notorious for not actually having stuff in stock that is on their website.  Best option is to email them beforehand and check.  I have actually been to their store and its a tiny 2 man outlet in an off the track location in HK.

The ONLY Asian retailer I trust to have what they say they have is WGC Shop.  Everyone else gets an email to check first before I buy anything.

Edited by EvilMonkee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.