LCT thumbhole H&K variant

Daveoc33

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This could be nothing but I saw this picture of a LK33 on prefired this morning and noticed the box cutout around the stock just happens to be the same shape as the thumbhole stock you see on some H&K rifles like the SL8. Unless LCT start doing a G36 I can't see them doing an SL8 but thumbhole stocks do exist for a g3 and there's also an SR9 - although the angles don't look right on the SR9 for this cutout. I just wonder what LCT were planning/thinking when they chose this shape for the box cutout as it can't be a coincidence can it? I love a thumbhole stock are IMO there just aren't enough in airsoft.

image.thumb.png.9de8d9d9e42882fa8ec37fb6eba76b2e.png

g3 thumbhole stock:

image.png.86a0ffcc37092a1887a70cfd23019363.png

SR9:

image.thumb.png.b8ad729a6522157f62532da8fdda8201.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Does just look like coincidence to me.  99% of airsofters have no interest in RIFs replicating firearm features that are designed to comply with specific US firearms laws, especially when it comes to the 1994 'AWB'.  Brace replicas are floating around out there but they're actually relevant now and very very prevalent on the GunTube channels a lot of players probably watch.

• Supporters
On 12/11/2021 at 16:53, TheFull9 said:

Does just look like coincidence to me.  99% of airsofters have no interest in RIFs replicating firearm features that are designed to comply with specific US firearms laws, especially when it comes to the 1994 'AWB'.  Brace replicas are floating around out there but they're actually relevant now and very very prevalent on the GunTube channels a lot of players probably watch.

And yet the Hera Arms abominations are everywhere

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.