does this sound good or bad?

DannyZall

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've had this gun for 3 years now never opened it never done anything to the internals and I'm wondering if it sounds wank or decent cause I know it's not perfect cause it sounds loud any whiny but for me as someone who has no clue on what sounds to listen for I thought I'd just make this post just to see if any of you have any idea if its worth getting some work done on it. Just as a note it is a nuprol (please don't execute me) and it's been rather decent, it's the sopmod delta version)

It's defo a bit whiny but tbh no one will really care and I would personally keep it like that (partially because it's a nuprol). 

In all my years airsoft, the only gearbox that has failed me outright was a nuprol m4 gearbox. The teeth on the gears just exploded. And, other gearboxes did not fit into the gun without modification due to some metal tabs getting in the way. I remember they also have microswitches which also makes it non standard. By far the worst m4 I ever had.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.