Umarex HK45c slide locking lever

Sketchyetchy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I am after a slide locking lever but having trouble finding anywhere in the UK that sells them, and across seas do not want to ship to the UK. Does anyone have one for sale (or a broken HK pistol for parts) know of anywhere that has them? I'm assuming USP, & 45 models will be the same to fit the 45c. 

Mine has worn causing no lock back. Fun times. 

IMG_5223.jpeg

Ive given it to a tech and it's too far gone for a repair. Thank you for your help I shall check them out. 

https://www.wgcshop.com/products/vfc-original-parts-hk45ct-slide-catch-left-vgc6urv041

They have them on backorder and appear to ship to the UK still. £12 delivered. I mention this in case you're happy to wait for a restock. I've used wgc a few times and they are good and the one time I've had to use their customer services they were helpful and spoke english.

Either that or this guy might do you a deal: https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/bone-yard/umarex-hk45ct-with-1-gas-tight-mag_i28658 This has been on usedairsoft or ages

• 1 month later...

Hi dude only just seen your reply. Thank you. 

Have been struggling to find anywhere that does the slide release lever, and have seen that if it's not Umarex it won't work. Which I'm starting to believe after buying an after market one. However using that site you have recommended I back ordered and ordered some TM levers just incase as it's stupidly cheap there even with shipping.

And I am actually tempted by the other link too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.