Camouflage Bournemouth

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone been to the Bournenouth site for airsoft rather than paintball? I'm looking for another option besides Ground Zero and the Camouflage website looks decent, with purpose-built game zones.

Rather have a first hand dit about the experience though. @Shamalyou mentioned you were going to give it a spin and @Speedbird_666I know you've done paintball there. Any verdict? 

Hi dude.👋

Not got round to paying visit yet but soon I hope.

You may beat me to it though in which case I'll read your thoughts. Lol

Regards 

No worries. Hopefully I'll get down there before the end of the year. Next game for me though will still probably be Ground Zero. God I miss Combat South 😂

• 2 weeks later...

I've been there, only the once though. Site is set in a valley, with a lot of paintball arena style kit about. Big bridges and suchlike.

Pros - Covered safe zone, proper toilets (with power and everything). Pizza delivered to site for lunch. Really well organised, games were well varied and thought out, marshalling throughout the game I found to be on the whole (however, see below) - good.

Cons- Possibly harsh to blame the site, I don't know, but when I was there we had a ND with a loaded gun. BB just missed my mates eye. There was a rebriefing to everyone, followed by a warning that the next ND would result in the offender kicked off site. Less than 2 mins later, another ND. Offender was not even told off this time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/10/2021 at 21:36, C-Diddy said:

God I miss Combat South

Yeah, still feel this, and i dont even live local, 

What we did find though was Ambush (Botley), lots of former CS players show up every now and then. 

Do let us know if you do make it to Camo as it is (just) in range for a skirmish day

10 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Yeah, still feel this, and i dont even live local, 

What we did find though was Ambush (Botley), lots of former CS players show up every now and then. 

Do let us know if you do make it to Camo as it is (just) in range for a skirmish day

I'll have to give Ambush a go. Didn't even realise they were there.

Probably do Camo in the new year. Bio-only site as well but at least you can take your own ammo instead of being forced to buy Nuprol crap 

On 03/11/2021 at 21:54, MalcyFett said:

Cons- Possibly harsh to blame the site, I don't know, but when I was there we had a ND with a loaded gun. BB just missed my mates eye. There was a rebriefing to everyone, followed by a warning that the next ND would result in the offender kicked off site. Less than 2 mins later, another ND. Offender was not even told off this time.

If that happened when I was there It'd be my last visit. Making a big point about NDs then not acting on it when another happens is 100% on the site, it also makes me wonder what else they would let players get away with. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.