Tm biohazard dezart eagle

steviec666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make: tm
Gun/Model: biohazard dezart eagle
Accessories: original hard case kimpoi grips
Condition: good
FPS: yes
Pictures: yes

Looking to price check this
original tm biohazard dezart (yes it has that on the side) eagle comes with wood kimpoi grips (I never got the original grips when I purchased it and hard case

Mag is gas tight

Screenshot_20211024-103139_Facebook.jpg

If you look at the classifieds you'll see a member has listed similar guns for around the £500 mark. Those have been up for sale for about two years though. They may eventually sell for that but guess it's a matter of waiting to find the right person, which is your prerogative if you're not in a hurry. I should imagine they're worth about half that at most to 95% of airsofters though.

I sold one back in 2007 for £130 but I don't think it had the paperwork and collector pin or whatever came with them.  Just gun, mag, wooden box and box of BBs iirc.  Of course market has changed a bit since then I guess but just my experience.  I tried at £200 but didn't sell until I reduced to £130.  I guess the buyers are out there but it just depends on how long you're willing to sit on it until they appear.

sold mine last year for £280. these are collector items as much as anything else, your average person does not appreciate that and will only undervalue them by trying to compare them to something irrelevant. this is a 1998 limited edition and collectors are your best market for a decent price unless you want a quick sale or sell to just anyone that doesnt see it for what it is, but the value is there for the right buyers. i collected these guns specifically so i know the area of their value. they are only harder to find these days which is also reflected in what they go for. yes my others are listed higher, they are completely different guns.. some models are more sought after than others and some are harder to find than others like the general samurai edge m92 model is much more common than these ones are and therefore is much cheaper to buy. the rest are limited numbers (generally 500 or less made worldwide) and the desert eagles are from 1998. £250 - 300 is the right area for this and you can definitely obtain that, its just time in the right person finding it

not sure about the grips on that though cant really see it properly, if its not right then it will lower the price, dont know by how much though. can put a rough cost and open to offers as each individual will have a different idea of what it is worth to them as the grips are not something that would be replaceable with the originals

Cheers yeh totally collectors item the grips are kimpoi wood ones as the originals did not come with it and I couldn't find any around. I am really not sure I want to sell.it but the info has been great 😊

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.