Great to see a good old forum!

Khyber

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome to both.

Yes, we're one of the holdouts from Facebook. I'm still keeping an eye on it, because of sites insisting on using it for communication and organisation.  There are also some UK airsoft groups but I'm questioning why I'm even in them, as they're mostly "Wat am best gnu?" posts (where everyone replies with their most recent purchase, irrespective of any criteria given), or worse, "Halp gnu no wurk", where you get drip-fed the actual problem one painful leading question and reply at a time.

You will see the occasional "Read the stickies" reply here, but it's generally good natured and constructive.

This is the go to place for knowledge when it comes to airsoft....I think, nothing else (other sites) compare.

Welcome 🙃

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have searched for quite a few questions I've had so far and already found the answers without needing to post so it shows how active this place is. I'll be spending some time on here for sure. See you all in the forums!

Edited by Khyber

• Supporters

It can be worth re-asking, as we're capricious, and the accepted wisdom changes over time.  iMax B6 chargers used to be the go-tos, now we're into the SkyRC R65 and T100.  CYMAs used to be considered robust but very basic budget guns, now they're doing some pretty decent stuff as well.  There are no stupid questions, only sardonic answers. ;)  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.