Spiritus Chest Rig Compatability

C-Diddy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone know if the Spiritus Micro Fight chest rig (or TMC clone) are compatible with Warrior Assault Sytems Plate carriers? I have the LPC and Recon, but don't like Warrior chest rigs.

Edited by C-Diddy

Hi Mate, 

Yes they are compatible as i currently run a Warrior plate carrier with a TMC mirco flight rig my mahe has the spiritus on his and again fits with no issues. 

1 hour ago, mogaly674 said:

Hi Mate, 

Yes they are compatible as i currently run a Warrior plate carrier with a TMC mirco flight rig my mahe has the spiritus on his and again fits with no issues. 

Nice one mate, appreciate the feedback. 

• Supporters

Long as your PC has loop velcro on the belly area and a pair of 1" female buckles (or slots/loops to attach buckles) you'll be alright it's an industry standard.  Some other brands use G-Hooks but you're unlikely to make that mistake; only tricky one I know of is LBX because they use 3/4" buckles for some stupid reason instead of 1" like everybody else, so an easy mistake to make.

Yeah, swift clips on the Warrior PC, so no worries. Most 'real steel' kit is, as you say, industry standard, but just wanted a bit of reassurance before spaffing another £200 😆

Thank you. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.