New(ish) player north London

Hussaroperator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself on here - I am a relatively new player from North London currently dragging a full metal AK74 across the grounds of either Reforger Airsoft or Driver Wood activity center 😉

I hope to learn a thing or two on this forum and hopefully make some friends in the process.

Jack

Hi Jack.

Oops that doesn't  sound right in these times lol.

Hello Jack and welcome to the airsoft melting pot. 

All manner of mechanical mayhem can be found here so sit back and enjoy the experience.🙂

Have fun.👍

Regards 

7 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Hi Jack.

Oops that doesn't  sound right in these times lol.

Hello Jack and welcome to the airsoft melting pot. 

All manner of mechanical mayhem can be found here so sit back and enjoy the experience.🙂

Have fun.👍

Regards 

Thanks Shamal, happy to be here 🙂

Hi @Hussaroperator 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Should be able to do those 2 things on here and have fun! 🤞👍

An AK dude, got my fair share of Russian RIF’s! 😂👍

💷GAMBLE💷

11 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Hussaroperator 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Should be able to do those 2 things on here and have fun! 🤞👍

An AK dude, got my fair share of Russian RIF’s! 😂👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Thanks for the warm welcome GAMBLE 🔥🔥🔥🤙

Welcome buddy 🖐

Wow Driver Wood is quite a shlep for you coming from North London.

If you ever head West to Skirmish Wycombe (High Wycombe) I might see you there.  (Gamble has been known to show up there too 😉)

Edited by EDcase

4 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Welcome buddy 🖐

Wow Driver Wood is quite a shlep for you coming from North London.

If you ever head West to Skirmish Wycombe (High Wycombe) I might see you there.  (Gamble has been known to show up there too 😉)

Yeah its quite a journey to make, especially if you're not an early morning person!

A friend of mine went to HW site a couple of times and really enjoyed it so yeah theres a big chance I might check it out myself soon!

Anyway thanks for the welcome 🙂

Welcome @Hussaroperator! If you're looking for nearby places to play, you can likely find them at PlayAirsoft.

There are some locations closer to you than Driver Wood, so feel free to poke around. If you've played at a location that isn't on the site, I'd love for you to file a suggestion using form found on the website.

Enjoy your time in here and happy hunting!

11 hours ago, shadowfacex said:

Welcome @Hussaroperator! If you're looking for nearby places to play, you can likely find them at PlayAirsoft.

There are some locations closer to you than Driver Wood, so feel free to poke around. If you've played at a location that isn't on the site, I'd love for you to file a suggestion using form found on the website.

Enjoy your time in here and happy hunting!

Hi shadowfacex - thanks for the welcome and the link, I'll definitely check it out as driver wood is indeed quite a hassle to get to!

Hey @Hussaroperator, welcome here :)

Since you're in N-London, do you have a car to travel around? There are some good sites around the area here, e.g. Airsoft Plantation (aka AP) + The Tower (run by AP), both in Billericay, Echelon Airsoft in Gravesend (till 22nd November), Red 1 Chislehurst in, well, Chislehurst, Incursion Airsoft (formerly known as EAG) in Epsom and Dorking, and a bunch of others probably too.

3 hours ago, rsciw said:

Hey @Hussaroperator, welcome here :)

Since you're in N-London, do you have a car to travel around? There are some good sites around the area here, e.g. Airsoft Plantation (aka AP) + The Tower (run by AP), both in Billericay, Echelon Airsoft in Gravesend (till 22nd November), Red 1 Chislehurst in, well, Chislehurst, Incursion Airsoft (formerly known as EAG) in Epsom and Dorking, and a bunch of others probably too.

Hi rsciw !

Unfortunately I happen to be one of the few crazy enough to play airsoft without own vehicle to move around with but working on this and hoping to have own means of transportation soon! For now I rely on a couple of mates who travel in between Reforger and Driver Wood hence the limited choice for the time being. I will most definitely check out the AP site you mentioned as well as High Wycombe site and hopefully try both out.

You also have sentinel Airsoft near Dunstable of the M1. You will need someone with a car like reforger and driver wood but it's a smaller sight but is a good mix of outdoor and cqb.

On 28/10/2021 at 13:42, Keldon said:

You also have sentinel Airsoft near Dunstable of the M1. You will need someone with a car like reforger and driver wood but it's a smaller sight but is a good mix of outdoor and cqb.

Thanks Keldon I'll def check it out, I've also heard of Red1 cqb site in Reforger proximity - some old school building, need to try both as I haven't had a chance to play a proper cqb skirmish yet

Hi @Hussaroperator 👋

Last Sunday went to my first CQB game in a couple of years, fun and pain, should be up this Sunday! 🔫🤪👍

💷GAMBLE💷

3 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Hussaroperator 👋

Last Sunday went to my first CQB game in a couple of years, fun and pain, should be up this Sunday! 🔫🤪👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Will check it out! Also thanks for the mention on your recent Halloween video!!! 💯

Hi @Hussaroperator 👋

Fair enough and no problem!
🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.