LCT SVD teaser vid

rj1986

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 24/12/2021 at 00:15, EvilMonkee said:

If its just a copy of the CYMA which is a copy of the RS, for that kinda proposed money I will just buy the CYMA

if it is a clone for the cyma... and bits are swappable.... wood kit time? please

Hope the price comes down a bit. I was considering selling my real sword and getting one of these instead. I love that gun but Im always worried about damaging it since it is hard to find parts right now. But seeing that the lct uses the same gearbox and given the £700 pre order tag its just cheaper for me to keep the real sword.

Hopefully this will mean I can get gearbox parts though the gear setup does seem to be different to the real sword. 

41 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

From reddit. checked the site myself and this does indeed seem to be the price they are selling it at. 

exvi0kle2b781.jpg?auto=webp&s=c57fd36b95

they can keep it for that price. I need my kidneys

39 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

From reddit. checked the site myself and this does indeed seem to be the price they are selling it at. 

Unfortunately the market is in their hands at the moment, regarding full steel SVD and it variants. Unless RS re-release their SVD/Type 85 or if E&L ever decided to release their SVD that they advertised ages ago.    

2 hours ago, Sniper780 said:

Unfortunately the market is in their hands at the moment, regarding full steel SVD and it variants. Unless RS re-release their SVD/Type 85 or if E&L ever decided to release their SVD that they advertised ages ago.    

I wouldn't hold out much hope of the real sword being re released. Another company has bought up real sword. Im in the far east tactical group and what has been happening a lot is that they send out emails saying "we are making a new run of type 97's pre order here" People send them money and then never get a reply again. All this through the official email and website. Either scammers have got access to it or the new owners are doing some shady shit. 

9 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

Another company has bought up real sword. Im in the far east tactical group and what has been happening a lot is that they send out emails saying "we are making a new run of type 97's pre order here" People send them money and then never get a reply again. All this through the official email and website.

I heard that comment/story on the FET FB page, regarding another company buying out RS. But I always take talk of such things with a pinch of salt, since no one has yet to confirmed or deny it.  

As for the type 97 fiasco that has unfortunately been on going for years and there has been some really shady/out right criminal practices going  with that. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.