Sig Mpx AEG

Wavey_Gravey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I refused to buy one until mags were available. So now, I have one haha. I built one years ago using a Sig Air springer, but Im happy to have the real thing now as well. If theyre appearing this side of the pond I imagine theyll be appearing in the UK soon. 

IMG-6333.thumb.jpg.25460c8bb8b5cd5baf1550f13cb2d761.jpgIMG-6337.thumb.jpg.5fe26ad84ab0101d9a3933d5c8e4433c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Gotta say - seen about a dozen of them so far, 0 issues from any. Besides that mini-T plug, tossed that thing instantly. I love the weight, the mags feed well enough (though I hate the size of them - a carry over from my real MPX), ill probably toss a new motor in and replace the fuse with a fet and leave it well enough alone. 

Really disappointing stuff from VFC again, still seems to be one of the higher end (in terms of cost that is) brands that still refuses to innovate. Real shame since their guns aren't that far off from being arguably decent purchases considering how hard it is to get proper trades on some of these guns.

• 1 month later...
On 08/06/2022 at 13:47, Akuma121 said:

Really disappointing stuff from VFC again, still seems to be one of the higher end (in terms of cost that is) brands that still refuses to innovate. Real shame since their guns aren't that far off from being arguably decent purchases considering how hard it is to get proper trades on some of these guns.

Sadly the specs are determined by Sig Air who are also one of the worst distributors currently in existence . The reason you don't see them in the UK (or much other sig air airsoft stuff) is because Sig Air gave exclusive rights to Highland outdoors who only wanted the air gun side and therefore has not bothered stocking much airsoft and when they do stock it they jack up the prices another 50% to discourage sales . HO are actually advertising the Virtus at over £600 and GBB pistols at £200 

2 hours ago, 1st commando said:

Sadly the specs are determined by Sig Air who are also one of the worst distributors currently in existence . The reason you don't see them in the UK (or much other sig air airsoft stuff) is because Sig Air gave exclusive rights to Highland outdoors who only wanted the air gun side and therefore has not bothered stocking much airsoft and when they do stock it they jack up the prices another 50% to discourage sales . HO are actually advertising the Virtus at over £600 and GBB pistols at £200 

Yup, they’re renowned for it. They refuse to import the Sig MSR scopes as well, as they make more per unit in the high-end non MSR’s.

I emailed Sig US and there response was essentially “so what, we don’t care” 🤷🏼‍♂️

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.